Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SBA Election Results

Hello everyone,

Well, it's that time of year: time to welcome in the new members and officers of the SBA. This is the last you'll be hearing from me, before I turn this blog over to my successor, Christina Smith. I just want to say that it's been a pleasure being your SBA secretary. Now, let's get to the results!

President: Shashi Dholandas
Vice Presidents: Brett Burns and Ryan Peters
Treasurer: Leslie McGeoch
Secretary: Christina Smith
3L President: Erin Sheehan

University Senator: Jenna Czaplicki
ABA Representative: Diva Galan

3L Representatives: Frank Schultz, Barry Sullivan, Tom Szymanski
2L Representatives: Samantha Foss, Jeremy Lackey, Kirsten Ronholt, Christine Schantz
3L Representative Alternates: Chantal Borroum
2L Representative Alternates: Leo Lechtenberg, Julie Tersigni


I hope you all enjoy the rest of the school year and have a great summer! Me, I'll be studying for the Bar Exam. Yikes!

For the last time,

Callan Wright, former SBA Secretary